Assistant Research Analyst, Turkey
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligentinformation for business and professionals. Thomson Reuters combines industry expertise with innovativetechnology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in thefinancial, media, tax, accounting and science markets. Thomson Reuters ispowered by one of the world's largest news organizations. Thomson Reuters is listed on the NYSE.
Working in the World Check Risk Screening product, the AssistantResearch Analyst is required to maintain accurate information currency tosupport the growth of Thomson Reuters' Content business across the region.
- Conductsin-depth research on breaking news regarding specific political/securityrelated issues
- Researchesand extracts data from all applicable sources, ensures accuracy and quality offindings by complying with policies and applicable laws
- Providesregular communication and feedback to client. Provides regular status updateson research projects to manager
- Analysea wide range of data sources and produce structured reports
- In-depthknowledge of Turkey's political and economic system
- Fluency in Turkish is necessary due to the customer base this role will support (Knowledge of other global languages will beconsidered a plus)
- Must possessexcellent research (internet), analytical and writing skills
- Proficiencywith MS Office and working in an online environment
- Bachelor'sdegree in International Relations, Political Science, or other social sciencefields. Outstanding recent graduates from other fields may also be considered.
AtThomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about ourwork, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As ateam, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, anddeveloping through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries andrealize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making thishappen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be acatalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inall our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender,including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion,sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteranstatus, or any other protected classification under country or local law.Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top