Assistant Research Analyst, Turkey
Assistant Research Analyst
Financial and Risk
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for business and professionals. Thomson Reuters combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, media, tax, accounting and science markets. Thomson Reuters is powered by one of the world's largest news organizations. Thomson Reuters is listed on the NYSE.
Working in the World Check Risk Screening product, the Assistant Research Analyst is required to maintain accurate information currency to support the growth of Thomson Reuters' Content business across the region.
- Conducts in-depth research on breaking news regarding specific political/security related issues
- Researches and extracts data from all applicable sources, ensures accuracy and quality of findings by complying with policies and applicable laws
- Provides regular communication and feedback to client. Provides regular status updates on research projects to manager
- Analyse a wide range of data sources and produce structured reports
- In-depth knowledge of Turkey's political and economic system
- Fluency in Turkish is necessary due to the customer base this role will support (Knowledge of other global languages will be considered a plus)
- Must possess excellent research (internet), analytical and writing skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and working in an online environment
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations, Political Science, or other social science fields. Outstanding recent graduates from other fields may also be considered.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top