Assistant Credit Controller
Business Unit: Finance - Thomson Reuters Corporate
Department:Finance-Enterprise Business Operations
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
About the Role
- The work performed in this role has a direct contribution to the efficiency of the monthly and quarterly performance of the overall credit management team
- Preparing of outstanding report
- Managing of bank statements and identifying the correct allocation of payments against invoices at daily basis, and submit to regional partners. Collaborating with them to ensure submissions are actioned on time
- TDO/Credit check for new client requested by Sales and providing administrative support
- Managing balance for Security deposit and Cash in Advance
- Ensuring data for Direct Debit clients and being responsible for a series of operations by liaising with regional partners
- Updating Getpaid regularly alongside of credit controller
- Pick up addition work as deemed appropriate by manager as part of role development
- Experience dealing credit and collection, and dealing with corporate customer with 3 years experience or above
- Fluent in Japanese and good at English both written and oral
- Strong PC skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience in the use of integrated and computerized financial/accounting systems, eg) Salesforce, SAP, Gedpaid, etc
- Excellent attention to details
- Effective communicator at all levels and very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team focused, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional partners to achieve objectives
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top