Assistant Credit Controller
The work performed in this role has a direct contribution to the efficiency of the monthly and quarterly performance of the overall credit management team.
The staff member will be responsible for:
- Cash collection from corporate clients on a defined book of business
- Collecting of cheque payments from clients and depositing in the bank when necessary
- Managing of bank statements and identifying the correct allocation of payments against invoices
- Performing due diligence check to ensure accurate declaration of tax rate and exchange rates.
- Collecting of WHT certificates from customers and work with our local tax team to meet monthly tax reporting requirements
- Raising Docusign requests and collaborating with regional partners to ensure requests are actioned on time
- Picking up additional work as deemed appropriate by manager as part of role development.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Educated in Finance or business related course an advantage but not required
- Good at English both written and oral
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications (MS Excel, Word etc)
- Experience dealing credit and collection and dealing with corporate customers with 3 years experience or above
- Experience in the use of integrated and computerised financial/accounting systems
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise in order to achieve set objectives
- Effective communicator at all levels and very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top