Assistant Cash Manager
We are looking for as Assistant Cash Manager to join our Toronto, Canada office. The Assistant Cash Manager will assist in all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations. Responsible for providing cash processing, reconciliation, and reporting, completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations. This is accomplished mainly through individual contributions but working as a team and across functions is critical in carrying out day to day responsibilities. The Treasury team is a key filter for new finance talent and a source of candidates for other finance openings across the firm; consequently, continuous maintenance, development and rotation of a team of highly capable individuals is a key talent management priority.
An overview of the position responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- Daily Cash Reconciliation
- Handle daily wire payments
- Monitor Treasury wire mailbox
- Printing incoming wires
- Obtain wire approvers
- Providing documentation to accounting team
- Provide resolution on wire inquiries
- Manage cash receipts
- Participate as necessary in Acquisitions/Divestitures
- Extract US I/C Settlement files
- Work with I/C settlement team to clear differences
- Assist with annual audits
- Assist the Cash Manager with all aspects of Cash Management
- Liaison between the business and banks
- Liaise with Merchant Processors and businesses
- 2- 3 years of treasury related experience or equivalent in a multinational corporation
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both written and oral).
- Must demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, ethics and candor in all internal and external communications.
- Must show initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to multitask and manage conflicting/competing priorities.
- Must be highly familiar with all Microsoft Office suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have experience of bank portals and Treasury Management Systems.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top