Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting), Inc.
2395 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX 75006
Responsible for IT architecture of online information, research & certified professional education (CPE) tools for tax, accounting, audit & corporate finance professionals. Duties include:
1) Coordinate with business users to determine requirements & designs. Translate these into technical design artifacts;
2) Provide project development estimates & timelines;
3) Develop, approves, and implements designs for current and future systems;
4) Lead technical efforts and monitors implementation to ensure system quality;
5) Implement best practices in all areas for delivering solutions to customers efficiently;
6) Direct the resolution of critical and complex customer problems;
7) Articulate complex problems and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
8) Effectively balance budgetary constraints with appropriate technical solutions;
9) Participate in technology collaboration throughout the company as well as industry groups;
10) Provide technical assistance to other teams;
11) Provide technical governance across group to ensure alignment with strategic architecture and security standards;
12) Develop technical strategy to define integration with and adoption of enterprise capabilities;
13) Research the use of third party tools to enable efficient operations;
14) Formulate business case based on requirements and potential solutions.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top