Arabic Website Editor, TR Zawya.com
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Lead the development of a strong news file covering the business and investment sector in Saudi Arabia and the wider Gulf Arab region for digital platforms
- Drives content strategy to grow website audience and engagement in Saudi Arabia and wider Gulf Arab region
- Leads delivery of content along key sectors for online platforms, including delivery of interviews, analyses and a strong news file that meets company standards
- Leads delivery of coverage of key business events and conferences in Saudi Arabia
- Manages staff, freelance network and resources flexibly to meet overall direction in core specialist areas
- Builds a relationship with knowledge contributors in Saudi Arabia and the wider GCC
- Leads a top quality file to agreed specialties for an online website that meets company standards for accuracy and impartiality
- Monitors audience and engagement growth
- Manages network of freelancers, assigning deliverables and pay rates
- Manages the best file possible within a set budget. Escalates budget and other matters as needed appropriately to manager
- Manages relationships with content partners
- Build a relationship with business leaders, topic experts and academics in Saudi Arabia and the wider Gulf Arab region
- Ability to exercise strong news judgment in multiple areas at once
- Strong Arabic writing and editing skills
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Experience with producing SEO-driven content for online websites
- Ability to manage and implement change
- Able to execute the basics of staff management effectively but know when to escalate appropriately
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top