Analyst with Korean, Hungarian, Hebrew or Scandinavian
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv.
At Refinitiv we serve the global financial community and provide them with a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters agency.
Our office in Gdynia is one of the strategic business operations centers embracing talent from over 40 countries and cultivating expertise in data analysis, compliance and risk management, order to cash administration, and professional client services.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLEAGUE:
Case Management Analyst, KYCaaS
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join a very dynamic environment of Risk Management Solutions team at Refinitiv. The team was created in 2015 with around 5 colleagues. Today we are close to 400 and growing. We've evolved from a single team into a complex department that offers four career paths and a number of development opportunities.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
At Risk Management Solutions we bring the answer to one of the most essential business questions: do you really know your customer?
Our job is to ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify their corporate customers and fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and financing terrorism. On daily basis we do research on companies' identity.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Delivering timely and accurate research, creating and maintaining KYC records on Corporate Entities in the Database;
- Extracting relevant data from various public sources such as: registries and stock exchanges;
- Performing screening on KYC researched records against Negative News, Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions;
- Summarizing and / or translating non-English language documents.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a Bachelor's degree;
- Fluency in English and Korean or Hungarian or Hebrew or any Scandinavian language;
- The ability to listen, question and connect facts;
- Great organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a degree in Economics/Finance, financial mathematics or equivalent education/experience;
- You work fluently with multiple foreign languages;
- You have experience in working in the financial services and/or KYC research related business industries;
- Job in an international, dynamically growing environment where you bring impact to the financial industry
- Comprehensive onboarding training;
- Constant learning opportunities and certification sponsorship program;
- Transparent career path;
- Private healthcare, wellbeing scheme, pension scheme and numerous benefits;
- High standards of ethics in the workplace;
- Access to Refinitiv products with real-time economic data;
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW:
- Understand the job description and the Team: http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/page/show/poland
- Learn more about the basics of KYC regulations https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/org-id-kyc-compliance.html ;
- See why KYC is important https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3MNzl8sYc
- Get prepared we'll ask you the basics of what KYC and AML are
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top