Analyst with German/Portuguese/French/Italian/Russian
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Case Management Analyst / Research Analyst with German/Portuguese/French/Italian/Russian
This is an early career opportunity in our team. You don't need the previous experience to apply. When you bring your curiosity and English skills, we will give you all the knowledge you need for this job.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the very dynamic environment of Risk Management Solutions team at Thomson Reuters. The team was born in 2015 with around 5 colleagues. Today we are close to 500 and growing. We've evolved from a single team into a complex department that offers four career paths and a number of development opportunities.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
At Risk Management Solutions we bring the answer to one of the most essential business question: do you really know your customer?
Our job is to ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify their corporate customers and fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. On daily basis we do research on companies' identity.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Delivering timely and accurate research, creating and maintaining KYC records on Corporate Entities in the Database;
- Extracting relevant data from various public sources such as: registries and stock exchanges;
- Performing screening on KYC researched records against Negative News, Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions;
- Summarizing and / or translating non-English language documents.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least a bachelor degree;
- Fluency in English;
- B2 or higher in German/Portuguese/French/Italian/Russian;
- The ability to listen, question and connect facts;
- Great organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to work on thigh deadlines;
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or financial mathematics or equivalent education/experience;
- You work fluently with multiple foreign languages;
You have experience in working in the financial services and/or KYC research related business industries;
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top