Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Be a part of the remediation process that is utilized by large banks and premier corporate globally.
Resolution of matches generated by screening names across financial and corporate fields, against a comprehensive World-Check database.
(Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Journalism, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Security and audit related certifications are beneficial
- Demonstrate awareness of global AML and Anti-Bribery regulations
- Ability to follow strict guidelines provided for match resolution
- Language proficiency in English is a must. Bonus language proficiencies, especially in foreign languages, such as Mandarin, Arabic, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and other prominent ones preferred
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp complex issues and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality
- Flexibility to handle ongoing changes in the business
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
Experience preferred but not mandatory:
- 1-2 years of working experience within the compliance function of an organization
- Good knowledge of client on-boarding processes, including regulatory requirement
- Knowledge of compliance, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Bribery regulations is a bonus
- Knowledge and understanding of sanction programs (e.g. OFAC)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top