Analyst -- Platform Analytics
The Analyst - Platform Analytics is responsible for assisting in the design, setup and management of FindLaw's analytics and personalization platforms to help FindLaw deliver compelling online experiences to visitors seeking legal information and help.
- Lead the design, implementation and ongoing management of audience profiles across FindLaw and FindLaw customer sites for purposes of ad sales, content personalization, and analytics.
- Work with stakeholders across multiple teams to help them define their audience profile requirements; consolidate and rationalize to help define standards and minimize overlap and duplication.
- Monitor and report on the performance defined audience profiles and personalization results.
- Assist in the overall management and deployment of FindLaw's marketing analytics and personalization platform.
- 3+ years experience working on digital marketing analytics and data; deep familiarity with relevant metrics, concepts and best practices.
- 3+ years direct experience with Adobe's suite of Marketing and Analytics Cloud products. Demonstrated depth and comprehensiveness of deploying and managing such systems (tag management, variable definitions, etc.) a significant plus.
- Self-directed, self-motivated individual with demonstrated strengths in planning, project management and execution against deadlines. Strong sense of ownership and commitment to continual improvement.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, managing and reconciling competing needs and interests.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong problem solving capabilities, and a curious nature.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree or significantly demonstrated relevant experience required; advanced post-secondary degree preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;San Jose-California-United States of America
Back to top