Analyst, Marketing Technology
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Analyst, Marketing Technology
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The MarTech and Data Team have responsibility for the marketing technology within the Finance & Risk business. Our current MarTech stack includes Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Salesforce CRM, and Unica (IBM), among other applications, and is expanding to include additional cloud-enabled apps to support demand generation, lead flow, and marketing attribution.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Marketing Technology & Data team is responsible for gathering requirements from Marketing stakeholders and building out the marketing technology capabilities across the Marketing Funnel and Customer Buying Journey. This technology is used to generate leads, manage the lead flow to Sales, and report on marketing attribution for leads and sales opportunities.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Supporting the operational processes of maintaining Marketing Technology applications, which may include: user entitlements, troubleshooting issues, overseeing that governance standards are being followed, testing new functionality, etc.
- Defining and documenting business requirements, standards and governance processes
- Analyzing and reporting metrics on utilization of key marketing technology platforms such as Eloqua
- Support multiple projects simultaneously with skill, attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results.
- Supporting and training others on new technology features and enhancements
- Defining processes and coordinating release management communications
- Seeking opportunities for improving implementation and training of marketing technology.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Requirements – must haves
- B.A. or Masters in Information Science, Computer Science, or BA in Marketing or related discipline with technical experience
- 2 years experience working with B2B sales and marketing applications such as Eloqua, Marketo, or similar marketing automation platforms as well as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or other similar CRM platforms
- Inquisitive and detail oriented with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable raising questions, understanding true needs from stakeholders and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to project manage multiple projects with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and clearly communicate milestones and timeframes
- Logical approach to problem solving and strong analytical skills and techniques
- Technologically curious, interested in learning new things
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong professional characteristics (trustworthy / responsible, hardworking, intellectually curious, take initiative and ownership over work)
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
Requirements – nice-to haves (if any)
- Certified Eloqua Expert
- Experience with IBM Unica, Hybris eCommerce, and/or Adobe platforms
- Previous experience with governance standards and processes
- Experience working within Data Warehouse environments and knowledge of SQL
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top