Analyst - Indonesian (Analis - Indonesia)
Risk is a fast-growing Thomson Reuters Segment. It focuses on connecting our customers' business to the ever-changing regulatory and risk environment. The Risk client groups include compliance, audit, legal, pricing and risk functions in financial services, law firms, accounting firms, regulators, insurance, energy and other industries undergoing regulatory change. Industry expectations are that the risk market will grow rapidly worldwide over the next few years and the Risk sector positions Thomson Reuters very strongly to take advantage of these increasing opportunities. Risk segment is positioned with the Finance and Risk business of Thomson Reuters including to leverage the full capabilities of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters Risk Management Solutions comprise of comprehensive suite of solutions specifically built to address the governance, risk and compliance challenges faced by the board room, and their legal, compliance, audit, and risk management professionals.
Role purpose: (Accountabilities)
- Your primary task is to prepare Enhanced Due Diligence Reports.
- Tugas utama Anda adalah untuk mempersiapkan Laporan Uji Tuntas (Enhanced Due Diligence Reports)
Role outputs: (Activities and tasks)
You will undertake research as an essential member of the research team by:
Anda akan menjadi anggota dari tim riset dan melakukan hal-hal sebagai berikut:
- Conducting extensive research on companies and individuals
- Melakukan riset mendalam terhadap perusahaan dan individual
- Gathering the right intelligent information from external sources and internal proprietary sources
- Mengumpulkan informasi intelijen yang benar dari sumber eksternal dan sumber internal milik perusahaan
- Preparing in-depth and comprehensive reports
Mempersiapkan laporan yang mendalam dan komprehensif
Reporting and relationships:
- Report to the Research Supervisor or Senior Research Supervisor
- Interact with colleagues from other functions for queries related to client's requirements
Role requirements: (Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies)
You should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Journalism or equivalent
- Sarjana Strata 1 (S1) atau sederajat dalam bidang Finansial/Akuntansi/Linguistik Perbankan/Sastra, Bisnis/Administrasi/Manajemen, Perniagaan, Jurnalistik atau setara
- Strong comprehending and English writing skills
- Pemahaman yang kuat dalam ketrampilan menulis bahasa Inggris dan bahasa Indonesia
- Displaying strong research skills
- Menunjukkan ketrampilan riset yang kuat
- Applying critical thinking to analyse issues
- Menerapkan pemikiran kritis untuk menganalisa permasalahan
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Mampu bekerja efektif secara perseorangan ataupun didalam tim
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pulau Pinang-Pulau Pinang (Penang)-Malaysia
Back to top