Analyst – HR Solutions Delivery
• Provides systems, process and data support to regional HR teams.
• Support the integration of data between the HR and contingent worker system.
• Be a subject matter expert (SME) for Workday and Fieldglass processes and data related to contingent workers
• Key participant in new program & feature rollouts
• Assist in training to HR and managers and provide guidance in reporting, business processes, and systems navigational support
• Handles maintenance of global HR forms
• Partner with the system owner for our contingent worker management platform in providing support.
• Provides regional M&A and major reorganization support
• Run reports for data and process audits
• Provide support on global major system projects, and local regional projects as necessary
• Seek to improve data capture and retrieval, ensuring the data integrity
• Provide specific administrative systems support to the business
• Communicate effectively with internal customers and HR speciality teams at all levels
• Occasionally - help rest of the Tier 2 team and resolve HRSD queries and be part of global projects, as needed.
• Excellent data manipulation skills; comfortable with dealing with large amounts of data.
• Highly analytical, ability to draw conclusions from analysis, making recommendations to HR customers.
• Superior knowledge of HR processes and practices.
• Experience in delivering training on systems and processes
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize own workload and deliver work to deadlines.
• Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and transfer to technical teams.
• Takes ownership of problems and uses initiative to follow-up and further investigate any data anomalies.
• Continually looks to share and improve working practice in team.
• Experience/ knowledge in Workday and/or Fieldglass would be an added advantage.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top