Analyst - Arabic (محلل - عربي)
Risk is a fast-growing Thomson Reuters Segment. It focuses on connecting our customers' business to the ever-changing regulatory and risk environment. The Risk client groups include compliance, audit, legal, pricing and risk functions in financial services, law firms, accounting firms, regulators, insurance, energy and other industries undergoing regulatory change. Industry expectations are that the risk market will grow rapidly worldwide over the next few years and the Risk sector positions Thomson Reuters very strongly to take advantage of these increasing opportunities. Risk segment is positioned with the Finance and Risk business of Thomson Reuters including to leverage the full capabilities of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters Risk Management Solutions comprise of comprehensive suite of solutions specifically built to address the governance, risk and compliance challenges faced by the board room, and their legal, compliance, audit, and risk management professionals.
Role purpose: (Accountabilities)
- Your primary task is to prepare Enhanced Due Diligence Reports.
- .مهمتك الأساسية هي إعداد تقارير فحص خلفية
Role outputs: (Activities and tasks)
You will undertake research as an essential member of the research team by:
سوف تقوم بإجراء البحوث كعضو أساسي في فريق البحث من خلال:
- Conducting extensive research on companies and individuals
- وف تقوم بإجراء البحوث كعضو أساسي في فريق البحث من خلال
- Gathering the right intelligent information from external sources and internal proprietary sources
- جمع المعلومات المطلوبه من مصادر خارجية ومصادر تابعه للشركة
- Preparing in-depth and comprehensive reports
- إعداد تقارير متعمقة وشاملة
Reporting and relationships:
- Report to the Research Supervisor or Senior Research Supervisor
- Interact with colleagues from other functions for queries related to client's requirements
Role requirements: (Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies)
You should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Journalism or equivalent
- درجة البكالوريوس أو ما يعادلها من مؤهل في علوم مالية ومصرفية / محاسبة / لغات / الدراسات التجارية / إدارة / تجارة / صحافة أو ما يعادلها
- Strong comprehending and English writing skills
- كن من الكتابة والتحدث باللغتين الإنجليزية والعربية
- Displaying strong research skills
- • قدرة عالية على اجراء البحوث
- Applying critical thinking to analyse issues
- تطبيق التفكير النقدي لتحليل القضايا
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- • القدرة على العمل بشكل فعال و مستقل والقدره على العمل مع فريق
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pulau Pinang-Pulau Pinang (Penang)-Malaysia
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top