Analista de Automação de Testes (Pleno/Sênior)
Bring your drive to create amazing technology
As a technologist at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter.
Whether solving for today's challenges or tomorrow's aspirations, you will work with the industry's brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results.
As the world's leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business-and your career.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools;
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development;
- Experience with test scenarios, cases and test scripts and defect logging;
- To elaborate and / or update Test Scenarios in a clear and objective way, that guarantee the widest possible scope of the product, needing the occasional support of more experienced Analysts;
- Record the defects found during the tests and monitor their evolution within the development cycle, ensuring their correctness in the retests;
- Elaborate and model the test cases and scripts, using appropriate test techniques for each phase worked, so that a more experienced or less experienced tester can use and guarantee the quality of the company's products;
- Shows initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for different product technologies;
- Required Experience with automated testing with technologies like Selenium, Cucumber, among others;
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL) and non-SQL databases (elasticsearch and Mongo DB).
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Greg O.Lead Software Engineer
Greg develops software frameworks that other software engineers use to build the company’s flagship Eikon product. He also mentors and provides technical leadership to more junior engineers on his team.
Back to top