AM/ Manager - Mechanical Analytics
Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business, is the global leader in legal outsourcing services. Pangea3's awards and industry recognition include:
- Recognized as LPO of the Year for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 by the India Business Law Journal
- Recognized as Best Legal Process Outsourcing Provider 2011 by the New York Law Journal
- #1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing
- Recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost & Sullivan; and
- Recognized as the best managed company by Inc. Magazine
We are a high-growth, fast-paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.
Pangea3 provides contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services to leading American and European multinational companies.
The primary responsibilities include:
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for supervising patent applications in the area of mechanical/electromechanical domain, primarily former.
- He will be handling client communication and interacting with attorneys and inventors for project related discussions.
- His primary role will be supervising analytics team working under him and training them on various attributes of patent analytics.
- He will also ensure that quality of work product is maintained at all levels, processes are in place and being followed and makes sure team working with him is productive and efficient.
- The potential candidate will also have sound IP knowledge of other areas of IP services
- The candidate should have ability to work under pressure and critical timelines, and make him/herself available for any urgent client requirements.
- Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should be an effective team player.
- Possess ability to work under strict timelines
- Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in using different patent and non-patent databases
- Ability to conduct training on patent projects, patent laws etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience managing client issues
- Should be to handle client communication independently
- BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from an Institute of repute with good academic background. A sound technical background is must
- Must have patent analytics experience of 4-5 years
- Noida/ Mumbai
- Commensurate with industry standards
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top