Advanced Support Executive
This Advanced Support Executive (ASE)will provide support to customers and internal stakeholders with regard to Thomson Reuters products and to resolve complex issues.
- Effective servicing of cases and strict adherence to case query handling procedures.
- Ensure all customers inquiries and feedbacks are recorded in a correct and detailed manner in Service Cloud.
- Identify and refer problems affecting customers and influence the timely resolution of customers' enquiry, including referrals, and liaising with the Team Manager and Account Team as appropriate.
- Work directly with customers to provide additional information, updates, and resolution to issues referred from the frontline teams.
- Maintain trusted relationships with customers and meet all access targets across telephony, email and chat channels.
- Build and maintain relationships with Markets & Application Specialists and other resolver groups across the organization to ensure appropriate resolutions are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accept additional ad-hoc projects and/or areas of responsibility that will improve the individual or team performance.
- Predominately refer issues to Markets & Application Specialists.
- Manage the resolution process for Content and Application issues. Engage appropriate internal functions such as Markets & Application Specialists, Account Teams, Customer Admin and Content to provide customers with high quality resolutions quickly and accurately.
- Take ownership of any cases wherein frontline is unclear on the path to resolution.
- Provide feedback to the frontline management team regarding opportunities to improve query handling, secondary to query ownership and management.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Preferably 2 years in the financial industry with financial or market data, Trading (stocks, bonds, futures, options, FX) Asset Mgmt, Investment Banking or Financial modeling experience.
- Prefer successful Certification for product(s) supported.
- Completion of relevant Specialization Learning for markets.
- Must demonstrate depth of knowledge of F&R product and service offering, end-user workflow, typical industry content and products, and market/industry knowledge.
- Strong effective communication skills, including succinct writing skills are required, as well as critical reasoning skills in identifying problems and solutions quickly.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
- A positive can-do attitude – demonstrates commitment, drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- Initiates dialogue, encourages discussion and shares knowledge willingly and proactively.
- Takes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of their work and the team's deliverables.
- Keen sense of accountability and a proven track record for influencing people outside of your span of control will enable you to excel in this position.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top