Thomson Reuters is seeking for an Account Manager – Large & Strategic Accounts to be part of our Financial Institutions team, with a strong experience in sales for large and strategic accounts in big companies, in order to maximize the benefits of our entire portfolio and to provide local solutions to attend the needs of our key customers..
Thomson Reuters is a fast paced environment and this position will support our regional (North Latam) growth.
- This position will be in charge to build a revenue growth strategy and its execution in particularly segments assigned.
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and accountable for service performance (new sales and revenue quota attainment).
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Build and establish a strong relationship with C-Level
- Continues to maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develops and executes a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for growth and revenue as appropriate.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Advances the sale, application and evolution of products within accounts.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Demonstrates skills in managing and handling sales across accounts.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Experienced in complex consultative sales, 6 years of experience
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments/organizations and influence at all levels, in order to assure revenue growth strategy
- Strong solution sales background, ability to develop relationships
- Proven ability to deliver results through development of key sales and revenue metrics.
- Expert in consultative and solution selling.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and gain resources from across the organization.
- Proven presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and capability to apply these skills to all audiences.
- Fully competent in Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Fully competent in financial acumen.
- Advanced Negotiation skills.
- BS/BA required
- English Fluent required
- Office Tools expertise (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge in the following tools: Excel and Desirable on: Sales Force
- MS / MBA a plus.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top