Account Manager, Tax & Accounting, China
- Manages, retains and growsrevenue, responsible for sales and accountable for service performance (mayinclude new sales and revenue quota attainment).
- Establishes strong, long-termcustomer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Continues to maintainrelationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develops andexecutes a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for growth andrevenue as appropriate.
- Applies knowledge of businessand its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions topromote sales and revenue growth.
- Collaborates with account teamand/or other business units where required and has oversight of all accountactivities.
- Responsible for forecasting,keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathersintelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internalstakeholders.
- Acts as point of contact forthe client, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends tocustomer issues promptly as appropriate.
- Tracks customer activity ininternal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identifyadditional opportunities.
- May provide customer producttraining as necessary.
- Advances the sale, applicationand evolution of products within accounts.
- Maintains up to date productknowledge on all products and solutions.
- Accountable for individualexpense budget management.
- Demonstrates skills inmanaging and handling sales across accounts.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Strong understanding ofcustomers and their business model and workflows.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Relationship building skills.
- Selling skills (identity,develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills,ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety oftechnology with a high level of proficiency.
- Problem solving--ability tounderstand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communicationskills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels withinan organization.
- Ability to collaborate withaccount team.
- At least 8 years sales and account management experience
- Ideally experience with/or working for professional customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ideally experience: thrives in ambiguity, adapts to shifting circumstances
- BA/BS required. Advanced degree (MBA, JD/LLB, MA/MS, MEng etc) preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top