Account Manager Indochina
This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship (may include new sales and revenue quota attainment).
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
Scope and Impact
- Owns account relationship and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- May be responsible for net sales and revenue for assigned accounts.
- This is an individual contributor role and does not have people management responsibilities.
- Works under general supervision of manager.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Relationship building skills.
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency.
- Problem solving--ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to collaborate with account team.
- Proficient in English and Thai language
Relationships: Internal / External
- May include sales professionals, product specialists, trainers, consultants, marketing, senior leadership, etc.
- Key stakeholders within assigned accounts and industry associations.
- Significant work experience in applicable industry and knowledge of customer workflow required.
- Account management, sales or marketing experience in a customer facing environment required.
- Customer relationship management.
Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top