Account Manager, HR Solutions
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to provide dedicated client support for our HR software Solutions suite (BigRedSky & cvMail). Our solution is currently undergoing an exciting time of development with the recent addition of onboarding capability and more modules being released over the next few months.This is key role for our e-Recruitment & HR Solutions team and is based at TR's headquarters in Pyrmont.
The role will focus on client retention as well as building increasing value within the existing client base (80%) with a small focus on winning new business (20%). You will attain these results by developing close relationships with prospects and existing customers to understand their business and provide them with targeted solutions.
About the role
In this relationship focused role, you will consult with client Human Resources teams utilising our eRecruitment and Onboarding software (BigRedSky & cvMail) and position yourself as a trusted advisor to our existing customer base as well as new prospects, while you:
- Meet customers face to face, building up rapport and increase their product knowledge;
- Work with our internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues, including developers, trainers and our Helpdesk;
- Host events to engage customers, adding value to our service; and
- Meet sales targets, identifying new customers as well as customers for potential system upgrades .
Your ability to build strong and meaningful partnerships will be coupled with your working experience in HR or Recruitment, including a full understanding of Recruitment and Onboarding processes.
You will also bring the following:
- Strong IT acumen, with the ability to translate software and processes to non-technical users;
- Understanding of change management in the HR space, and how to support customers in periods of change; and
- Ability to identify and close opportunities to up-sell customer products
- Strong technical proficiency with software platforms (preferably HR) to lead and conduct product demonstrations
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions
- Ability to partner effectively with the wider sales team
- Flexible attitude and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate new ideas and solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel to sales training, meetings and customer locations (Melbourne and Brisbane) on occasion including overnight durations (20%)
This position will offer you opportunities to be mentored and guided by highly experienced sales professionals for your future career development within Thomson Reuters.
The role will be based in our Pyrmont HQ office, and includes:
- Structured training and ongoing learning and development programs
- Competitive salary and commission
- Supportive work environment and highly collegiate team
- Opportunities for career progression
If this is you, apply now!
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
Back to top