Account Manager, Financial Institutions, South China, Shenzhen
- This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated Accounts in South China to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manages, retains and grows revenue including Gross Recurring Sales, Net Recurring Sales and Outright Sales.
- Develop Strategic Customer relationships with C-Level executives and spend maximum time possible with clients (min. 5 meetings/week).
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly.
- Acts as customer's advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client's enterprise
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows in details the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Develop Account Plans and Activate Account Teams for Top 5 Clients, ability to present the Account Plan, proved knowledge of the Client's needs and strategy.
- Develop a map of Competition within Accounts & Displace the competition
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Accurate forecast for reviews with 90% accuracy to actuals.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Meet or exceed Business Unit's Debtor Days by assisting Credit Control team with client issues regarding bill payments
- Build and maintain C -level relationship with your Clients
- Lead local virtual account team of Client Specialists, TAM, Sales and services teams linked to your Customers
- Engage with China leadership and global stockholders to deliver on customer requirements
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows
- Excellent Relationship building skills
- Track record of achieving and exceeding financial results
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute an account plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Problem solving - ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to informally lead the virtual account team.
- Fluent in English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top