Account Manager eRecruitment
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
As an Account Manager in our e-Recruitment & HR Solutions team (full time, based in Pyrmont), you will consult with Human Resources teams utilising our eRecruitment and Onboarding software (BigRedSky and cvMail).
You will position yourself as a trusted advisor to our existing customer base, while you:
- Meet customers face to face, building up rapport and increasing their product knowledge;
- Work with our internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues, including developers, trainers and our Helpdesk;
- Host events to engage customers, adding value to our service; and
- Meet sales targets, identifying customers for potential system upgrades.
Your ability to build strong and meaningful partnerships will be coupled with your:
- Working experience in HR or recruitment, with a full understanding of recruitment and onboarding processes;
- Strong IT acumen, with the ability to translate software and processes to non-technical users;
- Understanding of change management in the HR space, and how to support customers in periods of change; and
- Ability to identify and close opportunities to up-sell customer products.
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top