Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
This is a critical role for a talented Account Manager to drive revenue growth through cross-selling our Core legal products including our online research platform Westlaw and cutting edge software solutions. You will be managing a portfolio of mid-large law firms and play a key role in building relationships to nurture the accounts and strategically increase retention and revenue growth through cross-sell up-sell and assist in new client acquisition.
As a strong relationship builder you will be responsible for the relationship between customers and Thomson Reuters Legal business with a focus on retaining existing assigned accounts and the existing subscription business, acting as a customer's advocate internally and Thomson Reuters ambassador within client's firms. This will see you:
- Assigned your own portfolio of law firms to help you generate new sales and retain existing subscriptions business
- Actively seeking the acquisition of new clients
- Creating and maintaining accurate contact and activity records in salesforce.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Account Management, ideally with tertiary qualifications in Law or accounting, business or related discipline are welcomed, but all graduates will be considered
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate a track record in Stakeholder Engagement
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and ability to demonstrate consultative sales skills
- Customer centric approach
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top