Account Manager, Content
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record of success?
Are you looking to work in a forward-thinking sales environment that offers great earnings and growth potential with an industry leader?
As an Account Manager (Inside Sales) at Thomson Reuters you will be responsible for both the acquisition of new customers as well as increasing territory value with your existing customers.This will be achieved by leveraging technology to efficiently and effectively communicate with your clients via Cisco WebEx and phone, rather than having to travel. You will partner with clients to provide the most trusted information providing unparalleled expert research, critical news, guidance, online learning and productivity tools through the industry leading Checkpoint platform. Professionals on our sales team are essential to ensuring we provide the right products and solutions needed by our customers.
You can thrive with a compensation package that provides base salary, plus bonuses, as well as our generous employee benefits, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental plan options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc. Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full onboarding program that will teach you about our products, markets and selling techniques
- Accelerate your learning and performance through direct coaching from your manager and through interactions with you colleagues
- You will be given clear sales goals with detail around daily, weekly and monthly activity that will help you achieve your targets
- You will be trained on and given access to market leading sales tools to enable your success, e.g., Salesforce
- Live the Thomson Reuters culture and values
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
- Relevant sales experience, preferably 5 + years in a B2B consultative role such as software or professional services, track record of success/exceeding quota
- An ability to communicate and deliver presentations effectively (experience demoing live and remotely, such as with Cisco WebEx or similar video conferencing tool preferred)
- Strong negotiation/interpersonal skills
- Intelligence/technical aptitude for learning products, solving problems and relating to people
- Results-oriented, motivated by success
- Strong appointment setting skills, both on the phone and via other methods
- A self-starter with the ability to work and generate revenue using company tools along with own initiatives
- Effective time management/organization skills
- Collaborative/Team player
- A college degree and/or relevant professional or academic certifications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top