Account Manager is in charge of large and middle banks on the territory of Russia and Governmental organizations, works to maximize customer satisfaction manage and grow revenue and achieve company strategic objectives with accounts under management.
- Owns and manages customer relationship, ensures delivery of great service to the account, defines account strategy and owns the plan (manages revenue).
- Accountable for retention of existing revenue and delivery of overall revenue growth.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Coordinates implementation of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level.
- Identifies new opportunities, lead sells 'core' desktop products.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Is responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the client provides escalation path from and to Service.
- Attends to customer issues promptly.
- Owns account information in TRUST.
- High Education, preferably in Finance.
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills with proved sales track record.
- Strong financial market and industry knowledge required.
- Excellent command in Russian and English.
- Customer experience welcome: trading, brokering, buy side, international bank etc.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top