Account Executive, Inside - SLF (Digital)
Do you want a progressive sales career while working for an industry leader? Do you want to out-earn your peers? Thomson Reuters is ready to invest in your growth as a Sales Professional. The Inside Account Executive role promotes and sells Westlaw and other solution products to new and existing customers through outbound and inbound telephone calls to new-to-online small law firm customers across the country. This individual is expected to network and prospect for new opportunities as well as work with our existing customer base. This prospecting and territory-based position calls for a high level of consultative and solution based selling. While we invest in your development through our multi-faceted training program. The Inside Account Executive will have the opportunity for future career growth in as short as 4 months to roles with unlimited upside.
As a Small Law FIT Sales Representative you are expected to hit several key goals. These Include:
- Hit or exceed your monthly and annual sales and renewal targets and maintain consistently strong performance at 100% of your YTD goals.
- Hit or exceed your annual targets around product mix and contract length.
- Actively engage in the coaching process, partnering well with managers and individuals on your teams to share ideas and learn from each other.
- Accurately, and in a timely manner, log all activities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
- Pursue individualized development to improve performance not only in your current role, but for future career opportunities within Thomson Reuters.
In order to be successful attaining these goals, you will:
- Be an Agile Learner . Demonstrate the ability to rapidly learn new knowledge and acquire new skills
- Exercise strong Decision Making Skills and Judgment . Show the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and then to choose the most appropriate one in a specific situation.
- Be Receptive to Change . Demonstrate an openness and willingness to change behavior in response to new insights and situations.
- Remain Effective under Pressure . Maintaining stable performance under pressure (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others in the organization.
- Acting with Integrity . Our actions reflect our values and are principles. We always need to be able to distinguish between right and wrong.
- Be Tenacious . Display determination, persistence and patience and being resilient in the face of adversity.
To be considered, you have these qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work and sales experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in consultative selling environment and a consistent track record of successful sales performance are preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette and professional attitude and integrity
- Experience in prospecting/cold calling environment preferred
- Experience in pipeline management in a CRM environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top