Account Executive (Inside Sales)- Digital RSC
Do you want a progressive sales career while working for an industry leader? Do you want to out-earn your peers? Thomson Reuters is ready to invest in your growth as a Sales Professional. The Associate Account Executive role promotes and sells WestLaw and other solution products through outbound and inbound telephone calls to new-to-online small law firm customers across the country. This individual is expected to network and prospect for new opportunities and work with field partners in establishing and acquiring new business. This prospecting and territory-based position calls for a high level of consultative and solution based selling.
The Associate Account Executive will have the opportunity for future career growth in as short as 6 months to roles that have a target of 100k.
The location of this position is Carrollton, TX.
- Sells Thomson Reuters products including but not limited to research (print and online) and complex solutions including cloud based services
- Prospects new business opportunities using CRM, social media sites and partnership relationships
- Organizes and manages a multi-stage process pipeline in a CRM, documents all activity and provides accurate forecasting
- Develops a virtual presence via phone using techniques such as Glance, Webex and Power Messaging
- Meets or exceeds new sales on monthly and annual basis
- Obtains customer and competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies
- Adheres to ethical standards contained in the Thomson Reuters Code of Conduct while servicing customers and meeting department goals.
- Contributes to and works responsibly in a team environment, including collaborating with Managers, Field Sales Reps, Full Inside Territory Reps, Print Reps and Inside Account Management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of consultative selling environment or equivalent
- Proven track record of acquiring new business
- Experience in prospecting/cold calling environment required
- Strong organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Pipeline management skills in a CRM environment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top