We currently have a need of an Office Based Sales Account Executive located in our Dallas, TX office. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This sales position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our indirect tax products and solutions to potential clients. While working in a dynamic / ambitious environment, you will be challenged with actively searching for leads and generating sales to help continue to develop the fastest growing portion of the Tax & Accounting business unit. This is a team oriented group that promotes creative thought and idea sharing.
We offer a competitive earnings package with base plus commissions that will earn you in excess of $100,000. An attractive benefits plan includes health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, Stock Purchase Program, Sick and Vacation time and a company matching 401k.
- Territory development and sales to achieve a revenue target through new business sales of our Indirect Tax solutions
- You will need to be able to handle multiple sales cycles in various stages in parallel
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Demonstrate the use of products, emphasizing product value based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Maintain your working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
- 1-3 years sales experience in which you have carried a quota
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience selling solutions, software systems ie. Statistical Analysis System (SAS) for data analysis and report writing
- Your strong track record of achieving sales targets year over year
- Experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions
- Ability to demonstrate your great presentation skills by exhibiting our tax software solutions products to key decision makers
- Strong negotiations skills
- Experience developing and reporting on a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software
- Experience in selling departmental or enterprise offerings into major corporations
- Demonstrate your ability to understand and communicate business and technical benefits of our software solutions
- It's a plus if you have experience selling complex solutions with a financial, tax, accounting, or risk management related offerings
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top