ONESOURCE Income Tax – Account Executive
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on http://www.thomsonreuters.com/.
ONESOURCE Income Tax is the market leading corporate Compliance software.
An Account Manager for ONESOURCE Income Tax is responsible for achieving the Corporate Market Enterprise sales business objectives and sales revenue targets within a designated geographic territory.
- Includes primary responsibility for acquisition of new sales (80%) and assistance with retention of existing clients (20%).
- Fulfills new sales performance goals identified in the annual Account Executive - ONESOURCE Income Tax compensation plan.
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing clients to ensure retention of revenue from year to year.
- Maintains knowledge of product and product-related technologies by attending and participating in training on assigned products, Global Sales Meeting workshops and other available training opportunities.
- Provides territory market and competitive information to Thomson Reuters for internal business decisions and positions.
- Provides assistance to Client Service Managers in dealing with client issues to ensure retention of existing client revenue from year to year.
- Provides backup field sales assistance for other territories.
Note: Individual may be required to work from a home office with an appropriate office environment. Position will require some overnight travel. Position is not limited to normal office hours. Travel and work outside of regular business hours may be required with minimal advance notice.
Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 5 years professional sales experience required.
- 2 years of software product sales experience required.
- College degree required.
- Proven success of goal attainment
- Corporate tax or CPA experience
- Customer facing solutions based selling experience
- Must be proficient in computer applications such, Microsoft Office products, Salesforce.com and the ONESOURCE Tax domain products.
- Excellent communication and formal presentation skills required.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations.
- Ability to work under pressure and within urgent timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment required.
- Candidate must be willing to travel 25% within assigned territory (GA, SC, AL, MS, LA).
- Candidate must be willing to work outside of regular business hours and extended office hours as required for this position.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top