Responsible for leading a team of account managers to effectively own and grow their book of business.
AD Function overview:
- Drive strong business results through leadership and account management excellence
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the customer's business and strategy including decision maker's strategies, priorities and needs as well as end users/consumers
- Maintain solid understanding of Refinitiv propositions to drive new business
- Build and embed a long term trusted advisor relationship within their accounts
- Drive growth by expanding Refinitiv footprint within their accounts
- Focus on maintaining overall customer engagement and expanding and retaining managed net revenue
- Oversee all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end to end customer relationship
- Drive efficiency in account administration (especially for lower value and growth potential accounts)
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and maintain networks to negotiate and close deals
- 10+ years of experience in account management and sales of targeted or enterprise solutions
- 5+ years proven experience as a successful and accomplished Team Leader
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive for results
- Must have technical knowledge of financial information service products
- Superior communication skills
- Experience managing multi-million dollar books of business with growth targets
- Must be customer-centric
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top