Roofing and Siding Sales Representative (DMV)
- Lanham, MD
Thompson Creek Window Company, the premier home improvement replacement products company in the Mid-Atlantic is hiring!
Are you currently looking for an incredible sales professional opportunity to build on your sales career? Would you like this experience to be with an incredible brand with customer service and products you can confidently stand by? If so, take this moment to review our opportunity and apply! We're looking for sales representatives who are ready to run 2-3 qualified leads per day. Business is booming and we are expanding! The timing couldn’t be better to join our team then right now.
About Thompson Creek Window Company:
Thompson Creek Window Company is a privately owned and family-operated manufacturer and installer of energy-efficient home improvement replacement products. Founded in 1980, Thompson Creek began as a manufacturer of energy-efficient, maintenance-free vinyl windows. Since that time, Thompson Creek has evolved into one of the leading specialty home improvement contracting companies in the nation. The company’s product mix includes replacement windows and doors, as well as roofing, vinyl siding and a clog-free gutter system. Thompson Creek is headquartered in Lanham, MD with an 117,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Upper Marlboro, MD.
About the job:
The ideal candidate is an energetic brand ambassador who has a passion for making valuable connections with potential clients in the neighborhoods we serve. As a Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for introducing clients to our high quality home improvement products and services.
- You’ll successfully turn assigned leads (NO COLD CALLS) into loyal clients by appropriately assessing their home improvement needs, and providing tailored solutions
- Educate and engage clients with confidence through extensive product knowledge and in-home demonstrations
- Foster and grow strong professional relationship with internal corporate partners
- Track productivity by entering and maintaining accurate records of customer sales; produce weekly reporting including customer quotes, orders, issues, and other metrics as required
What we provide for your success:
- You are a W2 employee with benefits (medical, dental, 401K)
- Competitive compensation -- Our average sales representatives earns $100k annually
- 10-12 leads per week plus marketing support
- Paid training
- Company issued iPads to assist in maximizing earning potential and reducing travel time, TCW polos, presentation kit
- Limited time sign on bonus of up to $4k in your first 6 months!
- Recognition -- Monthly top performer incentives including cash bonuses, gift cards, and sporting event tickets; annual awards ceremony and first class trips
- 4 year degree with 2 years experience in commision based sales
- HS Degree with 4 years experience in any form of home improvement
- Any higher education (beyond High School) with 2 years experience in direct marketing/customer service;
- Strong public speaking/ presentation skills
- Excellent listener
- Experience following a script
- Minimum proficiency, preferably advanced skills with all technology devices and software/systems/apps
- Use of personal car w/ active drivers license and insurance
- Use of personal cell phone (small monthly reimbursement)
- Proven track record of sales performance
Thompson Creek Windows is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse employee population. No applicant, candidate or employee will ever be discriminated against based on color, sexual orientation, age, race or gender.
Thompson Creek Windows is a drug free workplace.
We're closely following the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities. This position is based out of our Corporate Office in Lanham, MD covering DC/MD/VA territories.
Back to top