Part Time Entry Level Sales/Field Marketing (VAB)
- Norfolk, VA
Thompson Creek is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronoavirus Disease (COVID-19), and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities.
Named a Top Workplace for 2019 by The Richmond Times and Inc. Magazine, Thompson Creek Window Company is looking for an upbeat and positive Field Marketer, with the ability to make great connections with potential customers, offering home improvement solutions in the Virginia Beach/Chesapeake/Hampton/Norfolk territories.
At Thompson Creek we provide solutions, and as a Field Marketer you don’t have to sell anything at all!
Walking around a neighborhood, Field Marketers meet homeowners every day who have problems such as: leaking or rotting windows, doors that don’t seal correctly, and more. Field Marketers make genuine connections with homeowners, help to identify these problems, and set appointments for a member of our Sales Team to provide the prospective client with a free, no-obligation quote.
We improve the lives of Virginia families – Our work makes houses into homes by making them safer, more comfortable, and more efficient which is better for our Earth.
This position is ideal if you are:
- Looking for a part time job (15 to 30 hours a week). Typically, we work afternoons/nights (Mon-Fri 2pm to 9pm) and weekends (Sat 10am-6pm); let us know your availability
- Tired of your low paying job and want the chance to make more while pursuing growth opportunities
- Looking for an entry-level position or interested in learning more about Sales and Marketing
- A college student, regardless of your major
We pay $13/hr + bi weekly bonuses! Our Field Marketers average $120 per shift worked. We provide paid training to help you hit the ground running.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be highly motivated
- Have transportation to meet at the remote pickup site
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
Thompson Creek Window Company participates in the E-Verify program.
Back to top