Outside Sales Representative (RVA)
- Richmond, VA
We're looking for sales representatives who are ready to run 2-3 qualified leads per day. We froze our hiring because of COVID-19 and expected that our lead flow would slow down. Now, we have more leads than sales representatives and we're looking to hire qualified sales representatives.
We're closely following the 2019 Novel Coronoavirus Disease (COVID-19), and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities. This position is based out of our Richmond, VA office.
Build your career, design a future at Thompson Creek Window Company. We are the premier home improvement replacement products company serving the Mid-Atlantic region for more than 30 years. We’re proud of our history, and proud to help our communities improve the comfort and conditions of their homes.
We’re looking for a savvy, focused and goal-oriented Sales Representative to join the Thompson Creek family! The ideal candidate is an energetic brand ambassador who has a passion for making valuable connections with potential clients in the neighborhoods we serve. As a Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for introducing clients to our high quality home improvement products and services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll successfully turn assigned leads (NO COLD CALLS) into loyal clients by appropriately assessing their home improvement needs, and providing tailored solutions
- Educate and engage clients with confidence through extensive product knowledge and in-home demonstrations
- Provide potential and existing clients an exceptional customer experience throughout the sales process
- Foster and grow strong professional relationship with internal corporate partners
- Track productivity by entering and maintaining accurate records of customer sales; produce weekly reporting including customer quotes, orders, issues, and other metrics as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Individuals who thrive both independently and as part of a team
- Genuine desire to build a career in sales
- Drive and commitment to achieving individual and company goals
- Ability to build strong relationships through effective communication with both clients and co-workers
- High level of personal accountability, problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Handle challenging conversations with professionalism and tact
- Proficiency in computer applications, and mobile technology (iPads)
- Some prior experience in a sales environment;; ability to obtain/maintain Sales License
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation -- $70,000-$80,000 average first year salary
- Tools for success -- Interactive customer loyalty focused sales training;; company issued iPads to assist in maximizing earning potential and reducing travel time
- Recognition -- Monthly top performer incentives including cash bonuses, gift cards, and sporting event tickets; annual awards ceremony and first class trips
- Comprehensive Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) with company matching
- Unique corporate culture
About Thompson Creek Window Company:
Thompson Creek Window Company is a privately owned and family-operated manufacturer and installer of energy-efficient home improvement replacement products. Founded in 1980, Thompson Creek began as a manufacturer of energy-efficient, maintenance-free vinyl windows. Since that time, Thompson Creek has evolved into one of the leading specialty home improvement contracting companies in the nation. The company’s product mix includes replacement windows and doors, vinyl siding and a clog-free gutter system. Thompson Creek is headquartered in Lanham, MD with an 117,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Drug Free Workplace
Back to top