Strategic Marketing Intern
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to assist the Marketing Department as an intern. The intern will assist in the strategic planning, implementation and coordination of one marketing initiatives, the Women of Washington Redskins fan engagement platform. This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Marketing Department by working as a member of the team and assisting in its day-to-day operations.
Candidate MUST be able to work at least 25 hours a week.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Aid in overall strategic planning for year-round initiatives listed above
- Monthly event planning for the Women of Washington Redskins Platform; includes working with Redskins operations, catering, vendors, team sponsors and overall event execution. This individual will also be instrumental in planning seasonal elements
- Content creation and management: responsible for all blog and social media content on the Women of Washington Redskins sites
- Database management of email inboxes, social media and mailings
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; must be eligible to receive college credit
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park in Ashburn, VA
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience or interest in strategic marketing and/or event planning
- Above average computer skills in Microsoft Excel are required
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following question:
- Yes/No You are eligible for college credits
Back to top