Circulation Dispatch Driver - Part-time (CDL-A REQUIRED)
The Washington Post is hiring skilled CDL-A drivers for Nights/Weekend Positions.
- Loading trucks and delivering bundles of newspapers throughout the metropolitan area (3-5 stops) generally within a 50-mile radius of Springfield, VA;
- Delivering mail bags to various locations;
- Some vehicle maintenance;
- Some stockroom duties
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- DOT Reporting as required
- Qualified candidates will have a:
- Valid Class "A" CDL;
- Zero points on your current driving record;
- 2 – 3 years experience in driving manual Tractor Trailers and Straight Trucks over 26 Ft;
Knowledge of Washington metropolitan area helpful.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described on this posting.
Meet Some of The Washington Post's Employees
Bhavya leads the Mobile Team and pushes her staff to develop apps—primarily on Android—for the organization's native flagship products, as well as for partner applications.
Back to top