VP, Coaching Practice
VP, Coaching Practice
The Trium Group is a management consultancy that helps clients solve their most complex strategic, operational, cultural and leadership challenges. Since 1998, we have led breakthrough engagements at many of the world’s top companies, including Cisco, eBay, Gap Inc., AXA, Genentech, Nokia, VMware, Dropbox, StubHub, and Sony Entertainment. We believe the fundamental drivers of success and change lie in things that are hard to see and manage – things like trust, relationship and mindset. We approach our work through a systems view that intentionally connects human dynamics to issues of strategy, organization, and process.
Essence of the Role
The Trium Group is seeking a highly-accomplished and experienced leader to play an integral role in advancing our executive coaching practice to the next level of scale and performance. This critical role requires 10+ years of applicable managerial experience in a corporate environment and, an MBA, and/or an advanced degree in behavioral science. Formal coaching training is preferred, but not required. This role requires a proven track record of results working within the senior levels of organizations given that the role involves working and collaborating closely with Trium Partners and representing Trium with senior executives at leading global companies. In partnership with the coaching operations lead, the VP Coaching Practice will oversee and optimize internal and external processes and will be responsible for building a long-term vision for the practice. They will be expected to master Trium’s cutting-edge IP, cultivate a deep understanding and continuation of the evolution of our unique coaching methodology, and be an exceptional facilitator and trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders. The VP Coaching Practice will be responsible for overall business development, including prospecting and selling new coaching work, producing sales materials, and communicating our unique value proposition to both internal and external stakeholders.
• An MBA and/or an advanced behavioral science degree
• A minimum of 10 years of leadership experience and a track-record of delivering results
• Direct experience in building out a coaching or consulting practice
• Exceptional communication, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent grasp of business strategy as well as organizational and leadership issues
• Deep expertise in coaching or other related experience
• Demonstrated potential to foster and develop new and existing client relationships
• Strong character and a passion for self-discovery and personal development
• A growth mindset, deep curiosity, and openness to continuous learning
• A belief that work should be about doing something personally meaningful and fulfilling
Local, SF Bay Area candidates are strongly preferred - relocation will not be offered
Interested parties, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Meet Some of The Trium Group's Employees
Dugal takes point on client engagements and deliverables in order to free Trium partners up to attend to firm management and business development priorities.
Back to top