The Trium Group is a boutique management consulting firm that helps some of the world’s largest companies plan and execute large-scale change involving strategy, leadership and culture.
We seek an energetic, self-motivated and competent individual who is charismatic and thrives on being the “director of first impressions.” The qualified candidate will be highly organized and experienced in handling a range of administrative and operational tasks. Responsibilities will include front desk reception, general administrative duties, office facility management, kitchen and office cleanliness, vendor negotiation and coordination, client project support, accounting, and HR and marketing support.
The Office Manager will also support the primary IT and telecommunications liason – this doesn’t mean that you need to be an IT expert; rather, that you are able to troubleshoot day-to-day issues and partner effectively with internal team members and technology vendors to resolve more complicated matters.
The qualified candidate with the right skills and attitude will find Trium deeply fulfilling and a great place to learn and grow. The firm offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401k and paid time off.
Suitable candidates must possess the following qualifications:
* A passion for working with people
* Commitment to fostering a highly productive and positive work environment
* Strong initiative and “can do” attitude, with an ability to self-motivate and work independently
* Fantastic communication skills – both verbal and written
* Strong detail- and results-orientation
* Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize; must be able to multi-task and take directions/requests from teams and individuals across the firm
* Strong administrative and vendor management skills
* Good computer skills with fluency in Microsoft Office suite
* Some bookkeeping experience a plus
* Minimum of two years’ office management, executive support and/or related administrative experience (ideally with a consulting or professional services firm)
* A Bachelors degree or equivalent
* Able to lift mid to large-size boxes for storage management and vendor purchase returns
* A truly rewarding career – one in which you will have an opportunity to make a positive difference in other people’s lives
* A dynamic and high-energy teaming environment working alongside smart, capable and mission-driven colleagues
* Ability to expand your role as you demonstrate an ability to do additional work and take on new responsibilities
* Respect for your personal and professional objectives
This position is based in San Francisco, CA. No relocation is available.
Interested persons: Please e-mail us at [email protected], including your resume, a brief cover letter, and your salary expectations.
Meet Some of The Trium Group's Employees
Darren spends his days working directly with The Trium Group’s clients while managing and developing consultants to ensure excellency in all aspects of work processes and project delivery.
Back to top