- Sydney, Australia
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with sales team to own, drive and execute the creation of sales pitches, including RFIs, media plans, BD decks, and external collateral
- Strategize with internal partners to ensure high-quality responses to RFI proposals, media plans, and other client facing materials to give TTD the best chance of winning opportunities
- Own and maintain Strategy Team resources including sales asset library (internal and external materials), team internal pages, competitive intelligence and vertical deep dives
- Become an internal consultative resource to Sales by understanding agency/advertiser challenges, regional/vertical/competitor dynamics, and TTD’s positioning
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of media planning, digital strategy and/or programmatic experience (ideally working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency, or other online advertising role)
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking to come up with unique media planning ideas for clients in Australia and New Zealand
- Ability to use data to formulate a cohesive narrative while storytelling in an effective and concise manner especially on sales materials
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter, ambitious
- Deal well with ambiguity and take initiative and ownership to get the job done
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Be a standout colleague who participates and engages with global team members
- Quick learner and detail minded
- Knowledge of AdTech ecosystem and/or programmatic industry, DSPs, DMPs, etc. is highly preferred
- Outstanding PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top