Senior Product Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is looking for Senior Product Marketing Manager with strong experience bringing new products to market.
In this role, you will shape the brand vision, go-to-market strategy, and demand generation campaign plan for our suite of integration products. You will work closely with our product managers, sales team, and key executives to market awareness of the powerful use cases that are made possible by advanced integrations with our media buying platform.
The Trade Desk is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the industry—powering sophisticated media buying strategies from the world’s biggest brands. This is an incredible opportunity to join a world-class marketing team during an exciting time of global growth and expansion.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Gain a deep understanding of our solution and the competitive landscape
- Develop our go-to-market plan and demand generation campaign strategies
- Construct positioning, including clear value propositions and differentiation
- Define target audiences, key use cases, and pain points
- Champion this product internally by educating our sales team and clients
- Execute 360-degree campaigns with brand marketing, including PR, digital campaigns, sales enablement content, and events
- Gather market insights on customer needs that can inform product positioning
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS degree and 4-7 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Ideally, you have deep knowledge of ad tech industry dynamics
- You have a robust content portfolio which includes case studies, collateral, and sales decks
- You have experience developing B2B marketing plans, including new products launches
- You can prioritize stakeholder needs, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a talented storyteller and a gifted writer
- You’re collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious
- You know how to write from a customer-centric perspective
- You’re passionate about technology and media
- You want to dive deep into the technical nuance, but you also don’t miss the bigger picture
- You care about the details
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without a contract in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top