Senior Manager, Inventory Partnerships (Indonesia)
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You will be responsible for leading inventory partnerships for the Indonesian market and we will look to you to help us grow and become a key partner with publishers, broadcasters (and connected TV players), inventory and media owners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk’s Publisher Management Platform
- Manage and expand our relationships across publishers, SSPs, broadcasters and TV partners to evangelize TTD’s position in market and assist in the success of deal based buying
- Work closely with the Director, Inventory Partnerships to activate new partnerships and integrations, and project manage publisher and market-based initiatives
- Support day to day partner management functions across inventory partnerships
- Maintain and document knowledge of key publisher offerings, from technical specs to future plans and roadmaps
- Work directly with our internal teams and clients in a training/subject matter expert function for all things supply-related
- Interface directly with publishers and SSP partners for development of new deal types and mechanisms to access premium inventory
- Understand and communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition and technology; evangelize The Trade Desk connected TV offering to partners
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of online advertising experience required (ideally working with broadcasters, connected TV, media owners, publishers/SSPs)
- Strong sales and business development background in the SEA market particularly Indonesia
- Able to work cross-functionally with many teams in the organization including product, engineering, sales and account management
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be able to speak Bahasa Indonesia due to the business focus in Indonesia
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top