Senior Inventory Partnerships Manager
- Madrid, Spain
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
We are looking for a Senior Inventory Partnerships manager to help grow and maintain relationships with key publishers, inventory and media owners, major media holding groups, across multiple channels like display, CTV, audio, mobile / in-app, DOOH, and be a key member of the EMEA Inventory team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and expand our relationships across publishers, SSPs, and ad-tech partners to evangelize TTD’s position in market and assist in the success of data-lead buying
- Work hand in glove with the local Spanish team as well as closely with the Inventory Partnerships team across EMEA to activate new partnerships and integrations, and project manage publisher and market-based initiatives
- Maintain and document knowledge of key publisher offerings, from technical specs to future plans and roadmaps
- Work directly with our internal teams and clients in a training/subject matter expert function for all things supply-related
- Interface directly with publishers and SSP partners for development of new deal types and mechanisms to access premium inventory
- Understand and communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition and technology; evangelize The Trade Desk to partners
- Help to invent the future of advertising and media
- Further the Trade Desk’s pioneering spirit and presence in the region at a all levels
- Work with the industry bodies and marketing partners to evangelise TTD’s broader channel offerings
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- In this role you should speak and write Spanish and English fluently
- 5-8 years of online advertising experience required, ideally working with broadcasters, connected TV, publishers/SSPs; 3 years of client-facing experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with many teams in the organization including product, engineering, sales and account management
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Business development, strategic partner management experience
- Comfortable and reassuring with major clients, senior stakeholders and holding groups
- Resourceful, gritty and determined with an eye for innovation and a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit while resilient; energetic yet patient
- Biased towards action, ability to roll sleeves up but also operate strategically and influence multiple stakeholders.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top