IT Site Manager
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The IT Site Manager is responsible for administering, managing and supporting IT services at a given site or collection of sites in the region, primarily through face to face interactions as well as telephone & remote support. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a hands-on capacity as well as leverage direct staff and/or third-party resources as applicable. Excellent customer support and a willingness to roll up your sleeves will be critical for success. The position requires broad IT understanding in desktop hardware, networking principals, OS, management systems, productivity applications, telephony and desktop support to meet the IT department service level objectives. From time to time, the position may include some short term travel to sites in the region for project related activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Administers, maintains and is responsible for the following with respect to their assigned sites:
- Deploys end user workstations and accessories for new hires; performs hardware refresh on pre-determined cycle
- OS Management; MS Windows 7/8/10 Professional and OSX 10.x
- Hardware inventory management and recycling
- On-boarding/off-boarding processing
- IT coordination of Office relocations & build-out
- Leadership and management for potential onsite direct staff, outsourced resources and applicable vendor relationships
- Provides timely attention to all internal Helpdesk requests, for local and remote based users. Assesses the validity of the requests as they arrive, ensures the details within the ticket are complete and that the impact and criticality of the issue is correctly assessed. Does their best to resolve the issue if able. Re-allocates and/or escalates requests as appropriate
- Hardware and application software upgrades to meet business needs.
- Prioritization of time sensitive business requests and smart decision making to ensure minimal user impact for their regular work day
- Planned maintenance
- User adds, moves, and changes
- Provides initial incident response for unplanned system outages or security threats. Sends out notifications and engages the relevant THE TRADE DESK personnel as appropriate
- Assists with basic maintenance and support for user account administration, e-mail, VPN, telephony, cloud based file sharing, meeting collaboration software, print/fax, end-point security and all other THE TRADE DESK systems
- Leverages best practices approach towards projects, implementations, and issue resolution; ability to provide status updates and reports
- Creates and maintains efficient documentation for IT Standards, Policies, Procedures and KB
- Maintains a high level of communication and positive professional relations with our current and/or future vendors and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience with network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, WINS)
- Responsible for knowing and complying with applicable Quality Management System, Information Security, Regulatory Compliance and process requirements as they apply to their area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Keyboarding skills and computer proficiency with software knowledge to include MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Able to analyze customer needs and reach acceptable solutions
- Comprehension and adherence to company procedures and policies required
- Able to effectively manage team members while participating at a hands on level
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information and systems required
- Conduct that supports the company’s ethics, core values, and compliance programs
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk or a combination of the three for up to 10 hours a day
- Position requires the ability to speak and hear 50% of the time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related IT or Management field required
- Three to five years of experience in a similar hands-on role with direct experience in the following areas:
- Outsourced vendor/resource management
- Team management and mentoring
- Experience supporting a multi-location environment
- ITIL best practice and methodologies
- Working within a Service Desk ticketing system
- Basic project management principals
- Office buildouts and relocations
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all of our safety policies
- Must be willing to report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisor or management
- Attendance: Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
- Regular Hours: Must be regularly available and willing to work at least 8 hours per day, five days per week, or such other hours per day or hours per week as we determine are necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
- After hours, weekends and holidays: Must be available and willing to work from time to time to meet critical business needs.
- On-site Requirement: Must perform duties onsite, except those job duties which are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (such as meetings, deliveries to designated destinations, or training).
- Will be required to carry a company-funded smart phone and expected to respond to urgent calls in a timely manner.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top