WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant for our New York location. You will provide a high level of administrative support for the EVP, North America as well as the SVP, Client Development. This highly visible position will interface with all levels of leadership, employees, clients and partners. This is a fast-paced role that requires an extremely organized, articulate, and proactive individual with specific knowledge of the company and executive’s needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with the executives, proactively anticipating expectations, needs and performance standards.
- Understand complex priorities to ensure that the executive’s time is optimized with minimal input.
- Manage a multifaceted, continuously changing business and personal travel schedule ensuring it meets the needs of the business and personal priorities.
- Utilize knowledge of the company’s business to effectively conduct research as needed for special projects.
- Handle sensitive situations with professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Track, monitor, and guide progress of projects and action items to ensure they remain on course
- Manage high volume calendars (domestic and international) - scheduling, organizing and managing complicated and sometimes hectic schedules
- You will be responsible for travel accommodations, expense reporting, calendar management, meeting logistics and preparation, document preparation and miscellaneous administrative functions as needed.
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports
- Assist other TTD team members with special project deliverables as needed
- Highly independent in coordinating activities between departments and outside parties.
WHO YOU ARE:
- BS degree preferred or equivalent and 10+ years of previous experience supporting C level executives in a technology, advertising/marketing services, or other fast paced environments.
- Strong computer skills required (MS Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) prefer experience with Zoom, Webex or similar, Expensify, Workday and Confluence strongly preferred.
- Experience with processing expense reporting. Especially with foreign travel and currency conversion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to ensure successful interactions with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Ability to handle heavy workload and fast paced work environment, constantly striving to add value, without losing focus
- Manage multiple priorities and exhibit initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Work independently as well as part of a team to ensure that the needs of the business are always met, and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the executives.
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion are critical
- A fast learner, someone who takes the initiative to figure out what needs to be done
- Excellent attention to details and follow through skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic, can-do, roll-up your sleeves style
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well with different types of personalities
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and show great accountability for work
- Previous experience in a similar role for an advertising technology company.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top