The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you love finding new ways to tackle a problem? Are you a good listener who values empathy, integrity, and collaboration? Do you know the in's and out's of the digital advertising industry and have well-established relationships with decision makers in the industry? Here at The Trade Desk, we're in search of Account Executives who are master relationship builders, sales strategists, and creative problem solvers to join our growing team. As an Account Executive, you help clients simplify the complexities of digital advertising by offering our unique solutions that make it easier for them to reach their target audiences.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and close new ad agency leads to the use of our technology
- Schedule and conduct meetings with ad agency decision-makers
- Email and call potential clients and leads to set up meetings
- Communicate the value of our media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Respond to RFPs and prepare customized proposals to win new business
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
- Understand competitive differentiators in a dynamic online advertising landscape
- Work with the product team to help share customer insights to craft our product
- Collaborate with the trading and account management teams to upsell clients
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales with an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising roles
- Candidates with strong experience in outbound sales with network in telecommunications, financial services and technology companies and interested in learning adtech are welcomed.
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little mentorship
- Agile learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Experience managing longer sales cycles with multiple partners
- Comfortable working with several different teams inside the organization to collaborate and grow an account
- Established record of exceeding revenue expectations
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Back to top