Showroom Sales Manager
The Sliding Door Company is seeking a positive, driven, highly organized and self-motivated Showroom Sales Manager NE Region with a strong ability to juggle without dropping the ball. We need someone that’s upbeat, and able roll with the punches and not afraid to get down and dirty.
TSDC is the leader in custom built, high-end interior glass installations and we’re expanding rapidly. This company works as a team and treats employees as family. When fires break out, everybody grabs a bucket, from the dog to the CEO!
We’ll provide you with the proper training to become a glass door guru. Your success will be dependent on YOU; the power is all yours! Being proactive and effective management of your team’s pipeline will fast track you to exceeding your sales goals for an optimal payout. Come show your talents to the most dynamic company in the industry!
The primary function of this position will involve managing and providing clear leadership direction to the Account Executives and Business Development Representatives, while ensuring TSDC’s core values are upheld.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the day to day activities of the sales team and ensure staff compliance with company procedures and operating processes
• Ensure the team remains on task with follow ups, collecting deposits, customer concerns, etc.
• Develop and nurture a customer-centric culture among your team
• Optimize processes to make the showroom run more efficiently and smoothly
• Work to with the team to see that sales growth targets are achieved, and exceptional customer service is delivered
• Maintain showroom integrity – making sure the showrooms are presentable with up-to-date equipment
• Motivate the sales team
• Helping each sales person create daily/weekly schedules and/or plans
• Review monthly / quarterly sales goals versus actuals with Director of Sales
• Work closely with the Director of Sales to ensure direction and vision are aligned
• 2+ years of experience showroom sales management experience
• 4+ years of sales experience
• Detail oriented and extremely organized
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• A solution minded problem solver with the ability to think on your feet
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Innovative, positive, proactive team player
• You put an emphasis on exceptional customer service
• Willingness to travel once a month for 2 days to remote showrooms and work some Saturdays
• Must live in the Manhattan area
As Part of our Team You’ll Enjoy:
• Competitive salary
• Medical Insurance
• Dental and Vision coverage
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance, employer paid
• Pet insurance!
• Product training
• Travel Opportunities
• Upward mobility and opportunity for those that are successful
• The best coworkers around!
Meet Some of The Sliding Door Company's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Nichole works with employees throughout the company in order to continually foster a successful, cohesive team and a productive, enjoyable workplace.
Back to top