Inside Sales Executive
The Sliding Door Company is seeking a charismatic, out-of-the-box thinker who is ready be a part of our busiest showroom in the nation!
We are seeking a creative, ambitious, self-motivated, results orientated sales professional. If you like the showroom setting with the freedom to prospect possible clients this is the opportunity for you! A presenter with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience would thrive in this role. Our Design Consultants/Inside Sales Representatives are crucial to our business.
What you'll do:
- Showroom sales and customer service
- Research prospects and make outbound calls
- Assist walk-in Clients
- Use the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the showroom
- Maintain inventory of samples and catalogs for the showroom
- Maintain accurate reports
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching to help enhance closing ratios
What you have:
- 1-3+ years successful sales experience
- Excellent people skills with the ability to sell over the phone, via email correspondence and in-person consultations
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing, professional and self-motivated is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What The Sliding Door Company Offers:
Base + a generous commission structure
Benefits: Access to medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
Retirement: Access to The Sliding Door Company's 401K, with a company match.
Paid Time Off: Two weeks per year of PTO and 6 paid holidays.
Come check out The Sliding Door Company and see what opening a new door can do for you!
Apply now and take a peek at our website – www.theslidingdoorco.com
Back to top