Dallas Sales Account Manager
We are The Select Group (TSG) - a technical services firm with rapidly-growing office locations across the US & Canada. TSG offers award-winning staff augmentation services for contract, contract-to-permanent and full-time positions, as well as dedicated government services and managed services divisions that are focused on meeting client-specific needs.
Inc. 5000 recently named TSG to their fastest-growing list for the 10th year in a row and we’ve repeatedly been named to Best of Staffing lists by our customers and leading industry publications. TSG separates itself from competitors by having a high-performance culture and a business based on honesty, integrity, and passion. Come grow with us!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Starting base salary dependent on location: $35K-50K
- Uncapped commission
- Average promotion in six months
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance
- Opportunity to work at any of our 11 nationwide offices
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Performance-based incentives - including bonuses & annual, all-expense paid trip
- Holidays and three weeks paid PTO
- Opportunity to earn internal company shares
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Comprehensive on-site, two-week training program at our world-class training center in Raleigh, NC
- Extensive individual and team training with an experienced Corporate Training Team and a dedicated full-time Corporate Sales Trainer
- Mentorship by industry-leading Recruiters and Account Managers
- Continued training through weekly Recruiter and Account Manager best practice sessions
- Quarterly sales training classes
- Continued education discounts
- In-depth Account Management tracking programs
Professional development is paramount at TSG, and we make a tremendous investment in training our team members to be successful. TSG provides opportunities for life coaching, financial planning, and emerging leadership training to help you be the very best you.
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
The Account Manager (AM) role establishes, develops & maintains relationships with IT hiring managers as a resource for their technical services' needs.
As an AM, you'll arrange & conduct onsite meetings with executives, hiring managers & recruiters, depending on the service offering requested by the client. AMs are responsible for qualifying client’s needs within their dedicated territory.
- Build rapport with prospects of IT and Engineering departments for business development purposes.
- Use prospecting strategies to target key decision makers of new and existing clientele.
- Mentor new Associate Account Managers on the Account Management career path.
- Lead, manage, and mentor their team of Delivery Managers to deliver exceptional candidates for their clients.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Back to top