Technical Support Specialist
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, solution-oriented, Technical Support Specialist who has proven experience providing technical support to employees located at the main office and remote sites via remote access software. The Technical Support Specialist troubleshoots hardware and software application issues, installs and upgrades software, and repairs computer equipment.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Receive technical support tickets and prioritize user needs
- Troubleshoot user hardware and application software issues
- Software installation and related upgrades
- Setting up users in Active Directory & Hosted Exchange
- Installs and configures computers, monitors, and peripherals such as printers, scanners, and related hardware
- Maintains, upgrades and repairs PCs/laptops and Windows & Apple applications for all systems
- Keep abreast of current technology through self-study
- BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Certifications Desired: A+, Microsoft MCP
- 1-2 years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the job as listed above.
- Proven expertise troubleshooting PCs in Windows architectures with proven familiarity with Active Directory
- Experience using helpdesk tracking software
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Self-managed, highly motivated and have a strong drive for results
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Will be required to work off hours and some weekends
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
People most qualified for this role will be:
- This individual should be organized and reliable with the ability to multi-task and prioritize issues while possessing a professional demeanor
- This individual must be able to communicate concisely and clearly to a varied user base.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, and have a love of building and deconstructing computers, PI could be a great career move for you.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top